The Sims 3: Island Paradise (DLC) Origin CD Key GLOBAL
17 in stock
Take your Sims to a paradise on Earth with the tenth expansion pack for The Sims 3: Island Paradise. EA Games have made it possible for your characters to live in a land of dreams with multiple tropical islands and houseboats on the beach! You will be able to set sail and visit various islands, go diving in the ocean where a whole new world awaits, customize boats and even build a beach resort!
New adventures await your Sims on the sunny shores and beneath the glistening water of an island paradise! From exploring the tropical isles to creating a five-star resort experience, your Sims can decide to embark on an unforgettable journey or make themselves a new home in this new utopia. Nautical Sims can even take the helm of fully customizable houseboats and set sail between islands! If your Sims would rather be in the water than on it, they can snorkel and scuba dives their way through the ocean. Who knows, they might uncover sunken treasure or befriend a mermaid! With innovative features never before seen in The Sims PC franchise and a world of new possibilities on land and in the sea, your Sims will reap the benefits of their own island paradise.
- Set sail for adventure. Be it by paddleboat or speedboat, your Sims can now leave port to discover new lands and explore like never before, from inter-island travel to discovering their own uncharted island. Landlubbers need not apply!
- Build and run a five-star resort. Create a family-friendly resort of waterslides and buffet tables, a romantic retreat dotted with minimalist cottages, or a singles resort featuring multiple pool bars where Sims can mingle and flirt. Choose and fine-tune your amenities, set your prices, and wait for the reviews—and Simoleons—to pour in. The higher your star rating, the more popular your resort will be!
- Life is a beach. See what surprises await under the sea as your Sims build their skills in snorkelling/scuba diving. Your Sims may find themselves on the shore of a new island or discover sunken or buried treasure.
- Boat sweet boat. Whether your Sims love the water or are just prone to wanderlust, a houseboat may be the perfect abode. Houseboats are fully customizable and can be moored at any open port, so if your Sims tire of the view, relocate to a new locale!
- New ways to build. New stilted foundations give your Sims the best of both worlds—a home that’s partially on the water and partially on land. Build a resort, create travelling houseboats, and customize your very own island paradise for your Sims!
Release Date: 25 June 2013
Language: Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Spanish, Swedish & Traditional Chinese
Minimum system requirements
System requirements Windows XP SP2 / Vista SP1
Processor 2.4 GHz – Pentium 4
Memory 1.5 GB RAM
Graphics 128 MB VRAM – NVIDIA GeForce 6 / ATI Radeon 9500
Storage 7.1 GB
Recommended system requirements
System requirements Windows XP
Processor 2.0GHz Core 2 Duo E4400 / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+
Memory 2 GB
Graphics 256MB GeForce 7600 GT / Radeon HD 6450
Storage 7.5 GB
Log in to the Sims 3 community website using your Origin email and password: http://www.thesims3.com/
Under the “My Page” menu section at the top of the page, scroll down to “My Account” and select the “Redeem A Code” option under the sub-menu.
- Click on “Redeem a Code”