Why you should buy Crusader Kings III:
- You're a fan of the Crusader Kings series,
- You're a strategy mastermind,
- You want to build your noble house's legacy.
Build a dynasty
Crusader Kings III is the latest installment in the Paradox hit series that debuted in 2004. Like its predecessors, the game is a grand strategy role-playing game that lets you build a dynasty.
Crusader Kings III gameplay
You will lead your noble house through the ages. Your journey starts in 867 or 1066 and ends hundreds of years later – in 1453. Building alliances, gaining vassals' loyalty, and preparing worthy heirs who can inherit the ruler's primary title are only a few keys to creating a long-lasting dynasty and building your legacy. Crusader Kings III gameplay allows you to try different strategies – you can become a bloody warlord or achieve your goals by using brilliant diplomatic skills. Moreover, your character's decisions and life choices can have far-reaching consequences. You never know when your murdered rival's concubine will try to take revenge.
Crusader Kings III review
The game was released on September 1, 2020, and met with universal acclaim, proved by a sky-high Metascore of 91/100 points. Virtually every Crusader Kings III review praised Paradox for improving an already excellent game.
- Limitless strategies you can use to build your dynasty,
- War, diplomacy, seduction, and dozens of other means in your arsenal,
- Your own story lasting for centuries,
- Great replayability value,
- Vast customization options.