The Game of the YoRHa Edition includes:
• 3C3C1D119440927 DLC,
• Valve Character Accessory,
• Cardboard Pod Skin,
• Retro Grey Pod Skin,
• Retro Red Pod Skin, Grimoire Weiss Pod,
• Machine M. Accessory,
• Exclusive set of wallpapers.
NieR: Automata tells the story of androids 2B, 9S and A2 and their battle to reclaim the machine-driven dystopia overrun by powerful machines.
Humanity has been driven from the Earth by mechanical beings from another world. In a final effort to take back the planet, the human resistance sends a force of android soldiers to destroy the invaders. Now, a war between machines and androids rages on... A war that could soon unveil a long-forgotten truth of the world.
- Action-Packed Battles – Players will switch between using melee and ranged attacks in the battle against hordes of enemies and challenging bosses across a variety of open field maps. The tight controls and incredibly fluid combat are simple to learn for newcomers while offering plenty of depth for more experienced action gamers. Players can perform high-speed battle actions—combining light and heavy attacks—and switch through an arsenal of weaponry while evading enemies with speed and style.
- Beautifully Desolate Open-World – The game seamlessly joins together hauntingly beautiful vistas and locations with no area loading. The environments are rendered in 60fps and contain a wealth of sub-events in addition to the main storyline.
- Masterfully Crafted Story and Characters – NieR: Automata tells the story of androids 2B, 9S and A2 and their ferocious battle to reclaim a machine-driven dystopia overrun by powerful weapons known as machine lifeforms.
- Elements of an RPG – Players will obtain a variety of weapon types, level up in battle, learn new combat skills, and customise a loadout that caters to their playstyle.
- Utilise the Pod Support System to Assist In and Outside of Battle – Pods can attack the enemy in both manual and lock-on modes. They can also assist outside of battle, such as allowing the player to glide through the air. Pods can be enhanced throughout the game, with upgrades including new attack methods and variations.
- "Auto Mode" Available for Beginners – Novice players can select "Auto Mode" for easy attacks and evasions.
Release Date: 17 March 2017
Language: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese & Spanish
Minimum system requirements
System requirements Windows 7 /8.1 /10 64bit
Processor Intel Core i3 2100 or AMD A8-6500
Memory 4 GB RAM
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 VRAM 2GB or AMD Radeon R9 270X VRAM 2GB
Storage 50 GB
Recommended system requirements
System requirements Windows 8.1 /10 64bit
Processor Intel Core i5 4670 or AMD A10-7850K
Memory 8 GB RAM
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 VRAM 4GB or AMD Radeon R9 380X VRAM 4GB
Storage 50 GB
Launch Steam and login to your account.
Go to Games and then click Activate a Product on Steam.
Enter the code you have received.
The game has been activated and added to your Steam library. You can play now!