Do you feel that your Sims are not ambitious enough, and they strive for less than they should? No more will that be a problem with The Sims 3: Ambitions expansion! Your Sims will now have plenty career opportunities! You’ll have the power to manipulate over their progression, actions, interactions during their worktime! Additional career pathways diversify old and open-up new skill trees for you to acquire!
Enjoy these new features, as without a doubt, they will increase your Sims 3 experience greatly!
Widen your Sim’s horizons with a bunch of killer new career opportunities. With The Sims™ 3 Ambitions, decide whether your Sim will be the brave town hero or cause loads of mischief among their neighbours. Make your Sim save the day as a brave firefighter, change the town as a leading architect, or live on the edge as a tattoo artist. Will your Sim find success as a billionaire high-tech inventor or eke out a living as a bumbling mad scientist? Will they uncover secrets as a private investigator by dusting for prints or roughing up a suspect for information? Their future is entirely in your hands!
Go online to make movies, show off your creations, download exclusive content and more.
- For the first time ever, you control your Sim’s actions and interactions while they’re on the job.
- Be a hero or mess with the neighbours - As a firefighter, private investigator, doctor, ghost hunter, and more!
- Choose how your Sim’s career progresses - Will they work for good or evil, pursue creative endeavours, rise to success as a mogul, or shirk responsibility as a slacker?
- Your Sim’s on-the-job choices now change their town and affect other Sims as well - Modify the town’s structure as an architect or set neighbourhood fashions as a stylist.
- Enjoy all-new skills and activities! - Master the arts of inventing, sculpting, and tattooing, and use your skills to earn Simoleons.
Release Date: 1 June 2013
Language: Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Spanish, Swedish & Traditional Chinese
Minimum system requirements
System requirements Windows XP SP2 / Vista SP1
Processor 2.4 GHz - Pentium 4
Memory 1.5 GB RAM
Graphics 128 MB VRAM - NVIDIA GeForce 6 / ATI Radeon 9500
Storage 7.1 GB
Additional Notes Internet connection
Recommended system requirements
System requirements Windows XP
Processor 2.0GHz Core 2 Duo E4400 / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+
Memory 2 GB
Graphics 256MB GeForce 7600 GT / Radeon HD 6450
Storage 7.5 GB
Log in to the Sims 3 community website using your Origin email and password: http://www.thesims3.com/
Under the "My Page" menu section at the top of the page, scroll down to "My Account" and select the "Redeem A Code" option under the sub-menu.
- Click on "Redeem a Code"