Are you a fan of all that is spooky, mysterious, and other-worldly? If the answer is yes, The Sims 3 Supernatural is yours for the taking. Create Sim werewolves, magical fairies, fearsome witches, and sparkling vampires! The night is your Kingdom, enter it, explore it, own it! With dozens of potion mixtures, turn your sims into zombies or make a suspiciously human-lookalike gold statue for your Livingroom! These and many more tricks and treats are waiting for you in The Sims 3 Supernatural.
Embrace the supernatural in a whole new world full of magic, mystery and mischief. Create witches, vampires, fairies or werewolves right from the beginning. Each supernatural Sim has strange new traits and abilities that add humour and challenges to their lives and the world around them. Use your wand to cast spells or collect ingredients and mix dozens of elixirs that enhance gameplay. You can turn Sims into zombies or give your Sim the golden touch. Share your enchanted brews with any friends who have The Sims 3. Explore the all-new town of Moonlight Falls, where your Sims’ special powers are heightened by the lunar cycle—and surprises lurk around every corner.
- Play as supernatural Sims: Create witches, wizards, werewolves, more intriguing vampires and fairies -each with their own magical abilities, traits and interactions.
- Explore the town of Moonlight Falls: Discover what mysteries and abilities are revealed by the light of the full moon. Will your Sims freak out or become more powerful?
- Hone your magical crafts and share the enchantment: Learn to cast spells and find rare ingredients to brew elixirs, so you can charm or hex your Sims’ lives. Send your magical elixirs to any of your friends’ games who have The Sims 3. Your Sims can hone their psychic abilities and build a career as mystic fortune teller.
- Discover supernatural items: Race around the arena on your broomstick, visit the gypsy caravan or preen in front of your magic mirror. Even awaken the classic character of Bone Hilda, the quirky skeletal maid. With tons of new enchanted objects, what will happen next?
- Deck out your home in gothic style: Add a secret lair with the sliding bookcase door and fill your home with creepy new furniture.
- Zombification: Mix a special elixir to create shuffling, brain-hungry monsters of your very own. Chomp on other Sims to spread the love and wreak havoc. Don’t fret; you can always concoct an elixir to change your Sims back.
Release Date: 4 September 2013
Language: Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Spanish, Swedish & Traditional Chinese
Minimum system requirements
System requirements Windows XP SP2
Processor 2.0 GHz
Memory 2 GB RAM
Graphics 128 MB VRAM
Recommended system requirements
System requirements Windows XP
Processor 2.0GHz Core 2 Duo E4400 / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+
Memory 2 GB
Graphics 256MB GeForce 7600 GT / Radeon HD 6450
Storage 7.5 GB
Log in to the Sims 3 community website using your Origin email and password: http://www.thesims3.com/
Under the "My Page" menu section at the top of the page, scroll down to "My Account" and select the "Redeem A Code" option under the sub-menu.
- Click on "Redeem a Code"