Includes: base game, official soundtrack, Helmgart heraldry themed skins, wallpapers.
Vermintide is back – darker, bloodier and more intense than ever!
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is the sequel to the critically acclaimed Vermintide. The time has arrived to revisit the fierce first-person co-op slaughter-fest featuring visceral and ground breaking melee action, set in the apocalyptic End Times of the war-ravaged Warhammer Fantasy Battles world.
Our 5 heroes have returned to take on an even greater threat – the combined forces of a malevolent and destructive Chaos army and the swarming Skaven horde. Prepare to be challenged like never before as you and your team desperately try to survive the never-ending onslaught. Choose between 15 different careers, climb the talent trees, customize your arsenal to fit your unique play style, fight your way through a myriad of stunning levels, and challenge yourself in our new Heroic Deeds System. The only thing standing between utter defeat and victory is you and your allies. If you fall - so will the Empire.
- 5 Heroes with 15 Career Paths
- Choose between 15 unique careers, each with different appearances, abilities, talents and weapons.
- Relentless 4 Player Cooperative Experience
- The combined forces of Chaos and Skaven are savage and merciless, and it will take a coordinated team effort to make it out alive.
- Chaos and Skaven Working Together
- Prepare to face a threat of unparalleled magnitude as the Chaos and Skaven armies have formed a dark pact to plunge the world into death and decay. Our heroes will face a horde of hostile combatants in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Fight Overwhelming Enemy Hordes
- Facing the infinite numbers of the Skaven combined with the brutal strength of the Chaos army, the heroes must stand together and their fight must strike a balance between sound tactics and fury to overcome unimaginable odds.
- The Heroic Deeds System
- Experience unique scenarios and intense trials with our new Heroic Deeds System - consumable quests that will dramatically alter enemy composition, level settings, weapon use and mission objectives.
- Talent Trees and Progression
- Level up your heroes and climb the talent tree of your chosen career, unlocking new abilities and gaining access to powerful gear along the way.
- The Adventure Continues
- Explore a wide range of breathtaking new levels set in and around Helmgart, a fortress city protecting the Bretonnian border of the Empire.
- New Improved Loot System
- At the end of each mission, you will be rewarded with relevant loot - weapons, consumable quests, trinkets, hats, crafting material and more - all applicable to your chosen career.
Release Date: March 8, 2018
Language: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian Simplified Chinese & Spanish
Minimum system requirements
System requirements: 64-bit Windows 7, 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1) or 64-bit Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 @ 2.80 GHz / AMD FX-4350 @ 4.2 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5870
Storage: 45 GB
Recommended system requirements
System requirements: 64-bit Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i7- 3770 @ 3.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / ATI Radeon R9 series
Storage: 45 GB
Launch Steam and login to your account.
Go to Games and then click Activate a Product on Steam.
Enter the code you have received.
The game has been activated and added to your Steam library. You can play now!